The DX100 is our reference Digital Audio Player (DAP). It can play most of the 24Bit/192kHz Lossless music. The whole design is based on the ES9018, which ESS claim as "The World's Best DAC Chip". We are finalizing the DX100 now. We can release it within 20~45 days.
The following are some main features. We will release more information later this month.
• Support up to 24/192 Decoding
• ES9018 DAC Chip
• Built-in +/-8.5V Headphone AMP
• Up to 24/192 Optical/Coaxial Output
• Line Out Function
• 256-Steps Digital Volume Control
• 64G Onboard Flash
• Support up to 32G External MicroSD
• 3-Setting Gain Switch
• SRC Function
• Slow Roll-off/ Sharp Roll-off Digital Filter
We have already completed the D7 development. It is in production. We will release it after 10~14 days.
We told some people that the D7 has the ES9018 DAC chip. However, in order to rich our product line to meet different needs, we finally decided changing the DAC chip to the WM8740.
A 4*ES9018 DAC is under development. The estimated release date is June, 2012.